Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Welcome To My Queue

November 19, 2008 was a magical day. It was the day I was allowed to stream Netflix movies to my TV through Xbox. At first, there wasn't much to watch. You were limited mostly to action classics like Tango and Cash, two-star foreign movies like Tokyo Zombie and documentaries that are spoofs of other documentaries like Super High Me. It was rough at first, but eventually the collection expanded and I now have a queue with over 280 movies, TV shows and documentaries waiting to be watched.

I have pretty eclectic tastes. You'll find just about everything from Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter to His Girl Friday being reviewed here. I like artsy documentaries and over-the-top B-Movies equally. The only thing you won't find here are chic flicks. Sorry, Drew Barrymore.

I only have two criteria:

1) It has to be available for streaming on Netflix.

2) It has to be a movie I've never seen before.

I hope you come take this wild ride through film obscurity with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPOILER ALERT: Talking about the movie is encouraged in the comment section. Read at your own risk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...