Friday, November 26, 2010

Babies (2010)

Babies (click here to add to your queue) is a documentary about babies. It is not about how babies are made. It's not about how babies learn or develop. It's just film of babies doing what babies do. There is no narration or point or anything. It's just about some babies from around the world. Babies are adorable and by extension this documentary is adorable. If you like watching babies being babies give this one a look. Oh, and if you have a girlfriend with baby fever do everything in your power to keep her from watching this movie.



The Standard 5:

Why is it in your queue? It wasn't, but my aunt has Netflix too and since I was a captive audience I figure I might as well get a review out of it.

Is it artsy? Nope.

Best thing about the movie? The baby falling asleep while sitting up.

What mood should I be in to watch this movie? In a mood to go Awwwwwwwww a lot.

What rating did you give it on Netflix? 3 Stars. 



4 comments:

  1. I loved this one. The amount of dirt that the African baby ate was astounding, and the fact that the Mongolian baby didn't get trampled to death was a nice twist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, it was pretty enjoyable I have to admit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long do shows remain on netflix, I can't seem to find it on there any more :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I watch this movie ?
    I have to because it's important for my studies 😅

    ReplyDelete

SPOILER ALERT: Talking about the movie is encouraged in the comment section. Read at your own risk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...